Update Your ReadyShipper Shipping Software
Do you have the latest version of ReadyShipper?
Check by opening ReadyShipper and selecting the Help menu. Next select About ReadyShipper. ReadyShipper 6.5.9 (Build: M1052) is a minor update. It includes many new features and internal improvements. Download ReadyShipper 6.5.9 today in addition to any modules you have been using. It’s free to all active users!Updates in 6.5.9 include:
- New with Express 1: new package types for domestic shipments: Priority Mail – Legal Flat Rate Envelope, Padded Flat Rate Envelope, Regional Box A, Regional Box B, Regional Box C. Express Mail – Flat Rate Envelope, Legal Flat Rate Envelope, Regional Box A, Regional Box B, Regional Box C.
- New Discount Rates: Express 1 discounts now expanded covering up to 5 lbs on Priority Mail and 10 lbs on Express Mail.
- New with Mail Innovations: ship types Parcel Select, Parcel Select Lightweight, Bound Printed Matter, First Class Parcel and First Class Priority in addition to the previous Standard type.
- Improved for the Mac: all new support for thermal printing including Zebra and Dymo printers.
- New with Volusion: support for custom Volusion shipping tables and legacy shipping methods prior to the Winter 09 release.
- Improved PDF export speed and size of resulting PDF files.
- New with Stamps.com: support for 4×6 international forms when available. These labels are integrated with packing slips, and compatible with thermal printers. No more PDFs!
- New: View order messages from the main shipping screen
- Updated Amazon module for faster, more reliable posting tracking back to Amazon
- Updated BigCommerce module now supports items in ounces
- Updated Volusion integration includes coupons and discounts in the first box
- Mail Innovations IMpb barcode support.
- New: Windows 8 support.
- New Buy.com Marketplace integration.
- Support for tab delimited CSV files.
- New Yahoo! Store integration.
- New AcctVantage ERP integration.
- Magento 1.6 support.
- New with Stamps.com and Express 1: Cubic Pricing support.
- New Amazon integration: an all new Amazon integration based on a new API.
- New BigCommerce integration.
- New Shopify integration.
- New Commerce Interface integration.
- New T-Hub module which allows import of T-Hub orders and export of tracking information.
- New Stone Edge module which allows import of Stone Edge orders and export of tracking information.
- Ship Type Converter has been expanded to support Package Types.
- Printing speeds are now much faster and up to 4X faster for Mail Innovations, WorldShip and Form Only labels.
- Blazing PDF export of UPS OnLine, FedEx, Stamps.com, Express 1 and USPS labels.
- ODBC export feature.
- FTP export now supports SFTP.
- Insurance support for Mail Innovations.
- QuickBooks Module updates supporting QuickBooks multi-user set-up and posting orders by Source.
- Performance improvements when working with multiple orders at the same time.
- All updates and new modules are Mac and PC compatible, with the exception of Stone Edge and T-Hub which are Windows specific solutions.
**Please note that users of ReadyShipper 3.2.5 and earlier will loose many of their settings and custom CSV mapping if any are in use. These users will need to remap their custom files using ReadyShipper’s new mapping system.**
ReadyShipper 6.5.9 Update (Build: M1052). February 26th, 2013
Minimum Requirements: ReadyShipper 4.0 or greater. Pentium 4 running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Intel-based Mac running OS X Version 10.6 or greater. Requires Java and at least 2 GB of memory.